4 generous servings
- 3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup butternut squash purée (or pumpkin)
- ½ c chopped dates
- 2 bananas
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground cardamom
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground turmeric
- Pinch ground cloves
- Pinch of ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 drops Stevia
- Using a mandoline slicer, slice the zucchini lengthwise into thin strips
- In a small bowl, mix together the hummus and quinoa. Spread about 1 – 2 teaspoons of the filling onto the zucchini and spread it out evenly with a spoon
- Lay the pepper strips (3 – 4) so that they stick out of one end of the roll.
- Place a sprig of cilantro in between the pepper strips.
- Roll the zucchini up like sushi.
- Secure the end with toothpicks if necessary.
- Repeat until all ingredients are used.
Simple – Add everything to your blender, blend until smooth and creamy.
Serve topped with a sprinkle of cinnamon and/or nutmeg, and enjoy!