4 generous servings
- 1 ½- 2 cups very cold, filtered water
- 6 cups spinach, chopped
- 5 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- 1 pear, cored and chopped
- 1 inch fresh ginger
- 1 inch fresh turmeric
- 1 banana (Or substitute a cooked sweet potato and a little raw honey)
- 1–2 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. of cinnamon
- 1 tsp. of nutmeg
- Add water, spinach and chopped romaine to the blender.
- Starting the blender on a low speed; mix until smooth.
- Gradually move to higher speeds and add the celery, pear, apple ginger and turmeric.
- Add the banana, lemon juice and spices last.
If you’d like to turn this into a juice instead of a smoothie
Juice all of the ingredients except the banana, add the cinnamon and nutmeg and stir.