About 2 cups
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds*
- 1/4 cup flaxseed*
- 1/2 cup chia seeds*
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds*
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds*
- Grind each ingredient separately (in a coffee grinder or spice grinder) and set aside.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.
- Not all of the ingredients grind up at the same rate so grinding them separately will avoid over processing.
- This will keep in an air-tight container in the fridge for about a month or you can freeze it for up to 6 months.
- Not only does this powder add a lot of protein to your foods, but the seeds also bring in many vitamins and minerals.
- This will not dissolve in water or other liquids because it will remain grainy… BUT you can add it to smoothies, oatmeal, muffins, breads, etc
- Each tablespoon provides about 5 grams of protein, almost the equivalent of one egg.