15 minutes (plus time for soaking cashews overnight)
4 Generous servings
- 1 cup chopped arugula* (measured after chopping)
- 1 cup chopped kale* (measured after chopping)
- 2 cups cooked quinoa*
- 1 ½ cup cooked garbanzo beans
- 4 green onions, chopped, white and green parts
- 1 bunch asparagus, roasted and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 12 cherry tomatoes*, halved
- 1 red pepper*, diced
- 1 medium avocado, diced
- ¼ cup raw pumpkin seeds*
- 1/2 cup RAW cashews*, (measure before soaking) soaked overnight, drained
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil (EVO)
- 2 Tablespoon water
- 2 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar*
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 large bunch cilantro*, stems and leaves
- 4 cloves garlic
- ½ tsp salt (up to 1 tsp, depending on your taste)
- ¼ tsp chipotle* (up to ½ tsp, depending on your taste)
- ½ tsp cumin*
- Combine the first 5 ingredients of the dressing into the blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add the rest of the dressing ingredients. Blend until smooth and set aside.
- Layer the salad ingredients into 4 bowls, evenly, up to the avocado.
- Drizzle each with 2 tablespoons dressing (you will have leftover)
- Add avocado and pumpkin seeds on top.
- Nut free version – Replace cashews with sunflower seeds (and soak.).
- You can use any chili spice you like or cayenne. The chipotle gives a bit of a smoky flavor
*ORGANIC or PESTICIDE-FREE