- 2 ½ cups almond flour
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Coconut oil for greasing pans
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt, and baking soda.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, then add honey, and vinegar.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry.
- Scoop batter into a well-greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 300° for 45-60* minutes on bottom rack of oven; until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool and slice.
*Start checking the loaf at 45 minutes. You want the bread to be fully cooked through or it will be too crumbly.
To store this bread, let cool completely, wrap in a paper towel, seal in a plastic bag, and refrigerate for up to 1 week. Can also be frozen.
This is really tasty toasted and topped with almond-butter!