6 mini loaves
- Coconut oil for greasing the pan
- 2 cups almond meal
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 3 large eggs
- 3 bananas, mashed
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 ¼ cups pitted and chopped dates
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- 3/4 chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 325 F.
- Lightly oil 6 mini loaf pans with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour,baking soda, salt, cinnamon, turmeric and coconut.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs, bananas,coconut oil, honey, and vinegar.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ones.
- Fold in the dates, carrots, and walnuts.
- Divide the batter among the mini tins.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until golden brown or a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaves comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes,then turn out the breads onto the rack and let cool to warm or room temperature.
This bread is wheat-free and has no processed sugar – but it will SOOOO satisfy your craving for that quick-bread yumminess you miss!
Since there’s no actual flour, the breads will not rise significantly.
You could also do this in muffin tins – makes 12, regular sized muffins.