- 4 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 4 Tbsp Almond Meal
- 2 Tbsp Rolled Oats
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Small Ripe Banana
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Dates
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tbsp Water
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a food processor, grind the chia seeds and the almond meal together.
- Put this mixture into a bowl and add the rolled oats and baking powder.
- Blend together the banana, dates, egg, honey and water.
- Add this to the dry ingredients in the bowl.
- Mix together. (The consistency should be similar to a cake batter but not as runny as a pancake mix.)
- Drop teaspoons of the mixture on to an oiled tray.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until lightly browned.
These cookies would be good with chopped walnuts and raisins added.