5 Minutes (plus 1-2 hours soaking time for the chia seeds
About 1 cup
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- About 6 oz naturally sparkling water
- 2 tbsp fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 or more tsp real maple syrup (to taste)
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar (with mother if you can)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice (more or less for taste)
- Put the chia with a little bit of the sparkling water in a cup and set aside. Let it sit for 1 – 2 hours.
- Add the blueberries and the maple syrup to a large glass
- Press them slightly with the back of a spoon to release the juice.
- Add the ACV, lemon juice and half of the sparkling water
- Add the chia seed mixture and stir.
- Add the rest of the sparkling water and enjoy!