N/A – Freeze Time – 1 hour
- 1 1/2 cup Almond Meal
- 1/2 cup Rolled Oats
- 4 tablespoons Almond Butter
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Oil, melted
- 3 tablespoons Honey (or pure maple syrup)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- pinch of Salt
- 1 cup chopped fresh pitted Cherries or 1/2 cup chopped Dried Cherries
- Process oats and almond meal in a food processor until well blended.
- Transfer oat mixture to a bowl and add in almond butter, honey, coconut oil, vanilla, and salt.
- Stir to combine. You will have a sticky mixture (it may be slightly crumbly but will come together in the freezer once the coconut oil hardens)
- Stir in the chopped cherries and press mixture into a small loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze for 30-60 minutes to set.
- Cut into 12 bars. ]
Cover and store in the fridge for up to 3 days, or in the freezer for up to a month.