20 minutes (+ overnight soaking time for cashews)
10 minutes (+ 4 hours chill time)
- 2 cups organic rolled oats
- 1 cup organic almond meal
- 4 tablespoons organic, raw cashews (NOT soaked)
- Dash sea salt
- 1/2 cup organic maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup organic, raw cashews soaked overnight. (Measured before soaking) *
- 2 organic peaches peeled and quartered, fresh or frozen *
- 2 tablespoons organic maple syrup
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons organic chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut (optional)
- ¾ cup fresh blueberries
- ¼ cup fresh strawberries, quartered or diced
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line 12 silicone muffin molds with 2” cupcake parchment paper
- Place oats, almond flour, (unsoaked) cashews and salt into your food processor and process to a fine meal.
- Add maple syrup and vanilla extract and pulse until it starts to cling together.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of the mixture into each muffin mold, pressing into the bottom and up sides of molds. (Mixture WILL be sticky so use water to moisten your fingers while you’re working.)
- Bake about 10-12 minutes, or until the crusts are slightly brown around the edges. (If they have puffed up in the middle, press down with tablespoon until they stay indented.) Let cool COMPLETELY.
- When completely cool, remove crusts from molds and remove paper.
- Put them in a sealed container until you’re ready to fill them. *
- Drain the soaked cashews and place in blender with peaches, maple syrup, vanilla, lemon juice, chia seeds and coconut (if using.)
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Chill filling for about 4 hours (or more if making day before.)*
- Fill each crust with 1 tablespoon of filling.
- Place the blueberries and strawberries on top of the tartlets.
- Serve and enjoy!
- If you’ve forgotten to soak the cashews overnight, you can: Put them in a pan with water; bring to a boil; turn off heat; let stand 20 minutes.
- You can use other fruits for the filling such as apples, pears or mangoes.
- *You can make this whole recipe 1 day ahead of time. Make the crusts as directed. Make the filling as directed. Keep the crusts in a sealed container on the counter. Keep the filling, separately, in the refrigerator. Right before serving, fill the crusts with the filling and top with blueberries and strawberries.