- 1/2 cup 100% pure, organic, cranberry juice, unsweetened
- Juice from half a lemon
- Juice from half an orange
- 2 teaspoons raw honey (can use stevia to taste)
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- Sparkling water
- Mix all except sparkling water together.
- Pour 1/3 of mixture into champagne flute
- Fill glass the rest of the way with sparkling water.
- Float cranberries in the glass or put a slice of orange on the rim.
- You can make this ahead of time (without the sparkling water) and refrigerate until needed.
- If you don’t like sparkling water, use coconut water to fill up your glass, but omit the honey. (You can always add some if it’s not sweet enough, but you can’t take away!!)