- 1 large or 2 medium zucchinis, thinly sliced on mandoline*
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 2 medium vine-ripened tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 cup flat-leaf (Italian) parsley, rough chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste (The Gorgonzola is salty, so taste first before adding more salt!)
Combine all ingredients together and toss.
*The zucchini needs to be super thin to make it soft and pliable. It works great on the mandoline, but you MIGHT be able to get it thin enough by hand, or maybe a vegetable peeler. It would take longer though, so add to the prep time. Slice the zucchini so that it is in circles, not long-wise.
Good served over baby spinach for a main dish salad.